Monday, November 2, 2009

Getting Wild...

Okay, allow me to have a "pointless" post again if you will.

If you read my post/review of the Where the Wild Things Are movie, you'll recall that Clara and I both want Max's wolf suit. I'm the type of guy who would LOOK for it. Thanks to the magic that is the internet, I did find it. But it's
A) sold out B) a little pricey. It's on the net here.

Actually, I'd looked for it just after putting up that post. But I've been chatting with Clara online just now and showed it to her... and in the process of relocating it, I found these charming versions as well.



Could this be any cooler? Just about anyone who knows me is aware that I love skateboarding. The incredible "magic" of the sport, I mean, not actually skating myself. I don't have any desire to do it, but I'll watch it like there's no tomorrow. (Plus, it's also featured in my novel What If It's a Trick Question?)




And can this be any cuter? --->
NICE job on the Wild Thing suit, too.





Same here! Nice costumes!


BRAVO!

1 comment:

Clara said...

one day we shall be doing adorable things in wolf costumes.

i can feel it.