Thursday, October 9, 2008

View the Interview!

Guess what – someone actually asked me to talk about myself.
Yes, I’ve been interviewed again.

C.J. Redwine, the author of not only the witty and wacky site The Last Word but also the upcoming novel Shadowing Fate, took an interest in me and my work with Peter Pan.
So go ahead and see what queries she put forth… maybe she asked something you wanted to know yourself.

And while you’re at it, keep a tab to visit her musings, too.

I know I’m eagerly awaiting more from her. You can read the first chapter of Shadowing Fate here.

You can find the interview here. Thanks, C.J.!

If you want more after hearing my responses, or if you have not already read my first interview, there is a “button” on the left.

1 comment:

C.J. Redwine said...

LOL. "Witty and wacky"...I've never heard it described like that but I think it fits. =D