Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Heroyo-yos

I didn't really intend to post about Heroes again. I really didn't.

But you see, I had joked with Sunshine about how "funny" it would be if the show especially "rocked" this time. I had said that if it did, I would make a post entitled "Heroyo-yos." Well, let me yell you, I laughed, gasped, hmmm'd, cheered, silenced and applauded. Just me. Nobody else is here, I'll freely admit, I applauded.


Season 3 has certainly been a Yo-Yo of a ride.
But fortunately this yo-yo knows how to do tricks.


I don't think I could stop watching if I tried.
Bravo Tim Kring and his writing team! Bravo to the actors and crew! Okay.
Let's hope the posts about it stop. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I backtracked to this entry because I thought you would find this news very interesting:

Big shakeup on the staff of NBC's "Heroes" came down on Sunday with the axing of co-exec producers Jesse Alexander and Jeph Loeb.

Both scribe-producers had been with the show since its first season and were known to have led the day-to-day production operation under the direction of creator/exec producer Tim Kring.

"Heroes," produced by Universal Media Studios, has struggled in the ratings its third season. It's understood that Alexander and Loeb were let go because of Peacock execs' frustration with the creative direction of the show. The show is also said to have been grappling with hefty budget overruns this season, that are going well beyond its already sizable $4 million per-seg pricetag.


I imagine you'll be seeing some drastic changes on Heroes in the second half of the season!

Source