Thursday, October 15, 2009

Driving to the Neverland?

Okay, since I opened the sack of cats, (here)
we move on to

Peter Pan Bus Lines

Another company "capitalizing" on the Boy Who Never Grew Up without 'cause.' It started up in 1933, also before Barrie's leaving the seen world. Did he know? Did he care? Why does it exist?

At least I can see this one a BIT more... a la the bus will whisk you away to another land.

But seriously, that's not a good enough reason if you ask me.


And again, their logo is reminiscent of Disney's!

[Sure, I get the 'why' of that... but it doesn't make me like it. ;) ]

Go figure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good grief! :S The peanut butter I knew about, but I'd never heard of THAT! And it's similarly old? Geez....

No, that isn't a justification for them using the logo--it would make more sense (though it'd still be exploitation) for an airline than a bus line. Flight and all that....

They need to leave Peter Pan alone! :P