Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's Not Just Me III


There's been quite a bit of 'talk' both here on my site and at Mission Improvisational about the use of words correctly and mistaken definitions. Here's a link to someone else who is "concerned." Especially since Presidental hopeful Obama is now a culprit.



It's Not Just Me II (this post is not a grammar/word reference, it just shares the title)

If you are the "owner" of the picture I am using, my apologies if I am infringing.
As you can see, it's just too perfect. Let me know and I will take it off.

2 comments:

Mel said...

The English teacher in me has to point out that this is not technically a grammatical error so much as a syntax/usage error, but nevertheless . . .

My latest grammar freak-out came with the commercial NBC is running for the final season of E/R that says, "A fan favorite will take their final breath." Pronoun/antecedent agreement (or lack thereof) drives me crazy!!

Danielle Filas said...

Oh ME TOO, Mel! Hmmm... I feel another post coming on...

Phrases like "viable alternative" also make me giggle. If it wasn't viable, would it really be an alternative?