Friday, August 13, 2010

a DIFFERENT kind of TEXTing in this 21st Century

How clever is this?

That's Hook & Pan engaged in combat shown in reverse silhouette, cut into the entire text of Peter and Wendy!  I like the design of the characters and the simplicity of the overall image.

Yes, it's bigger:  24x30" - 61x76cm

I just might have to get one of these.  But I need to find a place for it among the other Pan stuff on my wall.  Hmmm.  Maybe I can move the Labyrinth poster...

If you want one of your own, you can find it here on Postertext.


3 comments:

Anon said...

WOW. O_O The ENTIRE TEXT?!?

That must take a LOT of effort, and a LOT of talent, and a LOT of passion, to create something like that! XD

The only thing is, I can't tell if the hook is on the right hand or not....

Peter Von Brown said...

I wondered that, too. But it's "flat" enough to be interpreted either way, it seems.

As for creating it, I'd imagine a computer is involved. They do custom work, too, or so it appears.

Mel said...

Okay, I have to say that is absolutely incredible! As an English/Lit teacher, I would LOVE to have something like that!!!