Friday, January 30, 2009

iPan? Yes, and...

I don't have an iPhone, but if I did, I'd probably want what's on the left.
It's available on the "Text Synchronized Audiobook" application from iClassix.
How very cool. I really like the synopsis given of the story. It's not only correct, but includes many details that often go overlooked. A refreshing, insightful description of Peter Pan. (Incidentally, that link is also the purchase page. Only 99¢!)


I also found on the "InterWeb" these wacky Pan items:

Michael Sensei posted about what he calls the best known depiction of Pan in Japan. You can find his post on the Bandai series here. A little too cutesy for my tastes. But I like the leaf-construction being evident. And Hook's correct hand is intact (though he has brown hair.)

We know Peter Pan has a little of the devil in him, but jeepers! What on earth were they thinking? Peter Pan's Pantry a Flickr post by naslrogues.

Also on Flickr, Swirlyarts posted 10 envelopes depicting Peter Pan made from recycled paper. Very cool art, reminds me somewhat of Fox's Peter Pan & the Pirates. A rather unexpected look for Pan. I like it, for the most part. Hook is on the wrong hand here, though. Do have a look!

No comments: