Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Glow of Hope from a Fizzled Night

After a trek which turned out to be pointless due to some misinformation I'd been given, I decided to placate myself by buying a book.

Sunshine is reading The City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau with her class at Cool School.

I had seen the movie trailer a while back when Bart, Cassidy and I went out to see The Forbidden Kingdom. We all knew we'd be back to see it.

Thus, when Sunshine mentioned the book, I perked up.
She says it's quite fun. So I'm looking forward to it.

I'll be reading it in transit, as per usual.
And also as per usual, I shall give a report about it when I am done.

Oh - for the record, all three of us enjoyed The Forbidden Kingdom. It's not utterly spectacular, but it did entertain greatly. If you like watching the incredible feats of Martial Arts combined with fantasy, then I recommend it.
As for the movie of The City of Ember, here's the trailer:

No comments: