Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Scott, Byrd...Key? Barrie, Anyway...

With or without his most famous creation, and whether or not he's the Question that's being looked for... there's something about Sir J.M. Barrie that Jeopardy! likes.


Buttercup watched along with me...I can still hear her chuckling.  Of course, I knew the Question.  But not so much confidently.  It's one of those bits that I get jumbled up.  I mentioned Scott first, then Byrd or Key.  I knew it had to be one of them.  Fortunately, my first instinct won out.
Category

Correct Question:
Who is Robert F. Scott?



Fun trivia:  Barrie had been the godfather of Scott's son.  His name?  Peter, naturally.

In an episode not far away (perhaps two) there's another reference to Pan-ish things.  But reference only, not a "Question."  Buttercup said I had to include it, too.

Correct Question:
Who is Wendy Wasserstein?

Yep, I knew it.  Knox did The Heidi Chronicles during my time there.  Laughter designed the set and many of my friends including Sunshine had been in it.

No comments: