Saturday, March 3, 2012

Jeopardy! Loves This Boy

I'm running out of ways to say "They did it again..." -

Yes, folks, the beloved eternal boy showed up once more on Jeopardy!
And yes, folks, I am still behind on my viewing of the episodes.
(Though now only by about a week and half!)

Nothing special to report this time regarding the delivery of this answer or question.
But here they are:

Category

"Answer"



Do we reckon there's no shadow of a doubt that someone on the staff loves Peter Pan?

4 comments:

aislinn said...

Cool blog you got here and thank you for the valuable information. This is truly a great read for me and definitely be back to read some more.

www.n8fan.net

Barbie Chiu said...

Every woman deserves a man that will love her, understand her and comfort her despite of her flaws and imperfections. True love does not have conditions thus faith and trust. I hope I was able to inspire you with my thoughts if you have some time you can visit my site. Have a nice day always, Cheers!

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Cindy Dy said...

This is a great article for my research. Keep posting. Thank you.

Bob
www.gofastek.com

lee woo said...

Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


ufgop.org
ufgop.org