Saturday, April 28, 2012

An "Other" from Andrea!

Fortunately for us all, the illustrious Andrea Jones has not put down her pen!

That's right, folks.  The well-crafted, engaging and commendable alternate timeline of Barrie's world of Pan shall return.

I woke up one morning recently to an exclusive - the cover of Other Oceans, the sequel to Hook & Jill.  Andrea has since unleashed it to the wilds of the internet, but I certainly felt special getting a pre-peek of it.

I absolutely love the 'callback' quality of it to the first cover.  It's just as stunning and promising, no?  I asked about the keys - they are indeed a (ahem!) key element in the tale.

And how sweet to have quoted me, wouldn't you say?  I meant every word.  And I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm looking forward to every word.  Of course, I also have had an extensive insight into the tale from Andrea herself during out last get together.  We're all in for a treat!  And bear this in mind, dear readers: I say that even though Peter Pan is not a player in it!  [He's in the Neverland, right?  This book takes to another seafaring adventure with the Pirate Queen.]

It will be arriving on the shores in July.

The site, a subset of the Hook & Jill site, is here.

AHOY!

No comments: